TGIF! It's that time again...time for Friday's Letters!
Dear This Week: Whew, you were long. Why? Can't really say...but I woke up screaming at my alarm clock this morning. I didn't realize it was Friday. Now I feel a little better.
Dear LadyBug: I am sorry you are so itchy. I know you hate your Comfy Cone...it really isn't that comfy is it? Hang in there, pup. If your allergies are like your mom's, you'll be over it by March. Weren't you supposed to outgrow this whole allergy thing?
Dear Neighbors: I am sorry you hear me sing so much. I almost can't help it. Really. I swear. I'll work on the volume at which Ishout sing.
Dear Waiting on the Lord Bible Study: I am excited that you finally started! I feel like you are going to be a great study. And since I'm doing you with a few close friends, it will be even better.
Dear Lord: Thank you for a chance to dive into Your word each week and learn how to truly wait on You, in each season of life.
Dear Weather Today (60* and sunny!): Stay a while. Enough with the rain...this is nice. And my hair looks good, which is a total plus.
Have a great weekend, my friends! Do something spontaneous and fun...I will try to as well!
xoxo
![]() |
| Me & LadyBug right before our Christmas card photo shoot. She hates the camera...and gets that from me! |
Dear This Week: Whew, you were long. Why? Can't really say...but I woke up screaming at my alarm clock this morning. I didn't realize it was Friday. Now I feel a little better.
Dear LadyBug: I am sorry you are so itchy. I know you hate your Comfy Cone...it really isn't that comfy is it? Hang in there, pup. If your allergies are like your mom's, you'll be over it by March. Weren't you supposed to outgrow this whole allergy thing?
Dear Neighbors: I am sorry you hear me sing so much. I almost can't help it. Really. I swear. I'll work on the volume at which I
Dear Waiting on the Lord Bible Study: I am excited that you finally started! I feel like you are going to be a great study. And since I'm doing you with a few close friends, it will be even better.
Dear Lord: Thank you for a chance to dive into Your word each week and learn how to truly wait on You, in each season of life.
Dear Weather Today (60* and sunny!): Stay a while. Enough with the rain...this is nice. And my hair looks good, which is a total plus.
Have a great weekend, my friends! Do something spontaneous and fun...I will try to as well!
xoxo

Aww This Cedar yuck has my furbaby scratchy too. The Benedryll helps a lot but I don't like to give it to him more than once a day. Crazy dog mom I guess. ;) Fun to find another TX blogger through Friday Letters
ReplyDeleteGood idea for Benadryl. We have been giving her steroids and allergy shots :/ She is high maintenance! ;) And yes, I am a crazy dog mom :)
Delete