Skip to main content

Friday's Letters

Linking up again for Friday's Letters!

 
Dear 2012:  I'm not gonna lie, you were not great.  You were not horrible, but you were not great.  I'm glad to be starting a new year.  Let's have a good one, eh? 
Dear Starbucks Barista:  I really didn't like your attitude this morning.  You are in the customer service business...let's try and remember that, mmkay?
Dear Neck Pain:  You are the worst.  I can't sleep at night, I can't hold my head up during the day and I can't get rid of you!  Where are you coming from???  What is making you happen???

Where are you coming from?????

Dear Brothers and SILs:  Thank you for having babies!  I'm so happy to be called an Aunt and I love all my (your) little ones to bits.
Dear Blog:  While I'm quite sure no one on the planet reads you, thank you for letting me type to you, tag you, post pictures to you...and read you.  You are a good escape!

Happy Friday!
xoxo

Comments