Skip to main content

#26Acts - Follow Up!

Okey dokey!  Remember my original post on the #26Acts I was going to do in honor of the Sandy Hook kiddos?  Well, I finally got around to putting the pics on my computer so I could show you!  This was a really fun thing to do - just because.  I enjoyed finding things to do that would bless other people.  Here are some of the pics!


1:  2 packets of Starbucks Hot Chocolate - "Have a cup of Hot Cocoa with someone you love!"
2:  Packet of Orbit gum - "I hope this gum freshens up your day!"
3:  1 travel mug - "Take your drink to go in this cute mug!"
4 & 5:  Framed "art" with a bible verse - "Put this framed art at home or in your office!"
6:  Bought the car behind me their coffee - "Have your Friday morning cup on me!"


So, there you have a few examples what I did!  Most of these were given in multiples (ie: 3 gum packets, 2 sets of hot cocoa, 2 travel mugs...etc).  It was a really fun exercise, and has made me more mindful, on a daily basis, to be kind to others.

I need to post a few random pics from my brother's birthday a week ago, but for now I'm off to bathe the dog, do laundry, and hopefully get some good rest. :)
peace and love!
xoxo

Comments