Skip to main content

Oh, how Pinteresting!

Happy hump-day, good people!  It's time to see what I've been dying over looking at on Pinterest this week.  I went with a shoe theme.  And, of course, I'm linking up for today's OHP!


If you know me, you know I love a good shoe. And since hubby and I are saving every extra penny in the name of buying a house, browsing Pinterest for yummy shoes seems to be keeping me from buying any! (keeping those fingers crossed on that one...) Enjoy!!

Simple and cute!


Love a little cheetah touch on the sneakers!
Source: drjays.com via Jordan on Pinterest


Perfect purple bow


Love a good chunky heel.
Source: asos.com via Jordan on Pinterest


Just in time for Valentine's.


These look comfy and versatile.


And of course, comfy and animal print - yes!
Source: shopbop.com via Jordan on Pinterest
 
 
So, there you have it!  Some of my shoe love from this week.  Although I can't wear some of these yet after my surgery, but I sure would love to have the option!  Keep those feet comfy and lookin' good!
xoxo

Comments