Skip to main content

#26Acts - Brightening a Dark World


Remember the Sandy Hook Elementary tragedy last month?  I know, I know.  How could you forget?  Ann Curry asked a simple question about the shooting: "What can I do?"  This launched the #26Acts of Kindness movement that we are seeing all across America.  It has, quite unexpectedly, gone viral and really inspired people to do good.  And I am one of those people!  I can't wait to bless people with little notes, treats and encouraging words as I hope to do good and to show good to someone who might need it.  I hope to be a light in this dark world...and let people know there is good out there!

I am excited to get my #26Acts going!  Better late than never, right?  I have already gotten my first 8 together...I just have to take pics (so I can show you!) and figure out where/how I want to distribute them.  Hubby says he might not like something on his car windshield from a stranger...so I told him his was weird.  Most people will love it, am I right?!
 
Stay tuned for pics of my #26Acts and ideas that you can try!  I should add, I don't think it should take a national tragedy or movement to move you to be kind...be kind always!!

"Be kind and compassionate to one another..."
Ephesians 4:32 
xoxo!

Comments