Mmmmkay. Let me just start this post off by saying that I am not a country girl. Yes, I am from Texas, but I'll take a good mani/pedi and shopping trip most days. I do like a day in the country every now and again. Some target practice and aimless wandering are good for you periodically.
All that said, hubby loves the outdoors. He wants me to go camping with him. Like real camping. 3-5 days along a trail with only our backpacks, gear, etc. I told him I would go with him sometime (NOT when it is freezing!), but I would need to warm up with a few camping over-nights. A few weeks ago, he wanted to go camp out one Friday at our property...only problem was that it was freezing and raining. Not happening! So, being the fun wife that I am (*back-pat*), I said, 'Why don't we camp in the living room!?' He was thrilled. So, we moved all the furniture and set up the tent and air mattress in the living room (right in front of the tube so we could watch the football games!)...and we camped! Here is an InstaFrame of our camping adventure.
All that said, hubby loves the outdoors. He wants me to go camping with him. Like real camping. 3-5 days along a trail with only our backpacks, gear, etc. I told him I would go with him sometime (NOT when it is freezing!), but I would need to warm up with a few camping over-nights. A few weeks ago, he wanted to go camp out one Friday at our property...only problem was that it was freezing and raining. Not happening! So, being the fun wife that I am (*back-pat*), I said, 'Why don't we camp in the living room!?' He was thrilled. So, we moved all the furniture and set up the tent and air mattress in the living room (right in front of the tube so we could watch the football games!)...and we camped! Here is an InstaFrame of our camping adventure.
We had fun, and LadyBug seemed to enjoy camping, too. She even brought her bed into the tent herself! It was cute.
Hope you all are having a great week thus far! It has been SO super rainy here...and cold! I'm hoping it clears up soon - I'm ready for my migraine to go away.
xoxo!
Y'all are so cute! What a great way to compromise and have some fun together despire the rain! :-)
ReplyDelete