Skip to main content

Weekend Round-Up

Just a quick weekend round-up!  I went to pick Hubby up at the airport on Friday evening.  I took LB with me...she was very excited when he got in the car - haha.  She ran right into his lap before he was seated all the way.  Needless to say, we were both happy he was back home after a week away.

On Saturday, we attended a long-time friend's wedding.  It was gorgeous, and sadly the only pic I have from it is blurry.  Darn!  I never get a good pic of us when we are both dressed up!

And on Sunday, it was my SIL's birthday, and Joanna, our niece, got her Bible presented to her in church.

1) LB riding in the car to the airport!
2) SO stoked to see dad...all over him haha
3) My hott date to the wedding :)
4) Dr. Young giving out Bibles to the bebes.
5) Joanna sitting pretty at lunch
Aaannnd, that's about it!  A weekend full of activities and family.  Now, it's time to watch the Oscars and check out some fashion!  Hope you all had a great weekend!  xoxo

Comments