Okay! Happy Monday! (Is there really such a thing? Lezbehonest.) Here I go again trying to post on my phone...let's hope all goes well.
I had a busy weekend full of chores, cleaning and 10 loads of laundry. Yes, you read that right. Whew! Boring by most standards, but that is right up my alley. Cleaning is a de-stresser for me, so I was happy to have enough time and enough energy to be able to do so!
I have been meaning to upload some pictures from family events, but I have been rather slow at that process, as usual. Here are a few of my cute neices/nephew from a few weeks ago.
These are from a fun family dinner at my parent's house. I'm one happy Aunt Jo with so many little ones to love. Blessed!
That's all I have for today...have a great week!
xoxo
I had a busy weekend full of chores, cleaning and 10 loads of laundry. Yes, you read that right. Whew! Boring by most standards, but that is right up my alley. Cleaning is a de-stresser for me, so I was happy to have enough time and enough energy to be able to do so!
I have been meaning to upload some pictures from family events, but I have been rather slow at that process, as usual. Here are a few of my cute neices/nephew from a few weeks ago.
![]() |
| This is my nephew Jonah. He loves to put on Papa's reading glasses. And he is always dead serious. |
![]() |
| This is Jonah's new little sister, Joanna. She was having tummy issues and tooting on me the. whole. time. I held her. |
![]() |
| My other brother's little girl, Libby. She was dancing, not looking at the camera. But she is such a doll!! |
That's all I have for today...have a great week!
xoxo



Ok I finally figured out how to comment on your blog! haha! LOVE it and you!
ReplyDeleteHaha, yay! Thanks :) Love ya!
Delete