It's Friday!!...but it took me the whole morning to be cool with that. Sounds cray-cray, I know. But here is why: I woke up this morning to my alarm. Usually no biggie, but today I was mad at my alarm. "Why in the heck is my alarm going off on Saturday?" Snooze. 10 minutes later - alarm. This time - OFF. 17 minutes later, second alarm. (Hey, I like to snooze!) Snooze. 10 minutes later - alarm. OFF. ...(unknown amount of time)...Hubby's alarm. "SHOOT! Why is his alarm going off, too?"...then I took a look at my watch, ya know, the digital kind that tell you the day - "FR". aaaaannnnnd I'm up and running...and late. THAT, my friends, is why it took me a while to jive to the fact that it was Friday.
I'm over it. And I'm trying to blog at lunch on my iPhone. Let's see how this goes...linking up with Ashley for Friday's Letters!
Dear Friday: I was not expecting you today, but here you are. Rude. Let's get this over with, shall we?
Dear {new} Candle @ My Desk: You are small and cute, and you smell great. Welcome!
Dear Weekend Cleaning: I'm really hoping to tackle you this weekend. I'm usually a clean freak, but I have uncharacteristically gotten behind. Look out - I think I'm back!
Dear {black} Car: You are suuuupppperrrrr dirty. I hate ridin' dirty. (Do you remember that song??!? They see me rollin', they hatin'...haha!!) It seems that we both have had enough of this...seeing as you now look gray. Rollin' through the car wash tomorrow!
Dear Hubby: Only 2 more months until we are in our new apartment in a new part of town - let's hope we have some fun adventures!!
Dear Unusual Food Cravings: GO AWAY! If Aunt Flo has left, can't you? I don't need the excess - and you know I can't say "no"!
That's all I have today. I hope everyone has a great weekend! The weather here has been gorgeous for the last few days - I will be enjoying it this weekend!
xoxo
I'm over it. And I'm trying to blog at lunch on my iPhone. Let's see how this goes...linking up with Ashley for Friday's Letters!
Dear Friday: I was not expecting you today, but here you are. Rude. Let's get this over with, shall we?
Dear {new} Candle @ My Desk: You are small and cute, and you smell great. Welcome!
Dear Weekend Cleaning: I'm really hoping to tackle you this weekend. I'm usually a clean freak, but I have uncharacteristically gotten behind. Look out - I think I'm back!
Dear {black} Car: You are suuuupppperrrrr dirty. I hate ridin' dirty. (Do you remember that song??!? They see me rollin', they hatin'...haha!!) It seems that we both have had enough of this...seeing as you now look gray. Rollin' through the car wash tomorrow!
Dear Hubby: Only 2 more months until we are in our new apartment in a new part of town - let's hope we have some fun adventures!!
Dear Unusual Food Cravings: GO AWAY! If Aunt Flo has left, can't you? I don't need the excess - and you know I can't say "no"!
That's all I have today. I hope everyone has a great weekend! The weather here has been gorgeous for the last few days - I will be enjoying it this weekend!
xoxo


Comments
Post a Comment