Skip to main content

Friday's Letters

 
Woohoo!  Happy Friday!  Let's get these letters started, shall we?

Dear Go Texan Day:  I am happy you are here!  Getting to wear my cowboy boots to work really makes me happy...and makes me wish I wore them more often.  You make me want to say "Howdy" and "Yeehaw" all the time, but most importantly you are ushering in the RODEO!!!  Best time of year in H-town.  Yeehaw! (sorry, had to!)
Dear Hubby:  You come back in to town tonight!  LB and I are very excited you will be back - the bed has been cold all week.  Not cool.
Dear Furniture Fixing DIY:  I am not finished with you yet, but so far I am totally kicking your butt!  I will post pictures once I complete the fix...but I am happy with you so far.  You are really making me feel good - confidence boosting at its finest.
Dear Blog:  I know, I know.  All I have done recently is link-ups.  I'm just not interesting slash don't have anything fun to post.  I'll work on that...mmmkay?

Linking up with Ashley for Friday's Letters. 

Photobucket
 Have a great weekend, y'all! xoxo

Comments