Hello friends!
TGIF! Man, this week has been a long week...and I don't even know why! I had to literally roll myself off of the bed this morning to wake up. *thud!* hello, floor. hello, Friday. My first thought? 'I get to sleep in tomorrow!' My second thought? 'Why the heck did I just roll out of bed 3 feet to the floor? Ugh. Coffee.' I'm pretty sure LadyBug rolled her eyes at me and told me not to be so dramatic.
That being said, I'll give a quick round up of this week in an Instagram photo! (These are iPhone pics - excuse the quality!)
1:: New Perfume from Anthropologie! I love me a new scent!
2:: Hubby found this beauty in my tire this weekend...awesome! I'm glad he fixed it for me...one of a zillion reasons I'm glad he's so handy.
3:: LB was ready for the Texans game...too bad we got smoked! (But since it was by Tom Brady, that eases the blow. Hehe.) Maybe this weekend, boys!
4:: Our TV was freaking out every time we turned it on. Hubby is amazing and fixed it, thouroughly impressing me along the way. Way to go, hubs!
5:: An ornament on our tree that Hubby's aunt and cousin sent us last year...scary crazy resemblance to our little LB! She loves to lick it...is that weird??
What's on tap for this weekend for y'all? Hubby and I are going to our church's Christmas Show...if you are in Houston, you should come, too! That's about all we have planned. I for sure need to clean our apt and do lots of laundry...and perhaps fit some shopping in sometime ;)
xoxo
TGIF! Man, this week has been a long week...and I don't even know why! I had to literally roll myself off of the bed this morning to wake up. *thud!* hello, floor. hello, Friday. My first thought? 'I get to sleep in tomorrow!' My second thought? 'Why the heck did I just roll out of bed 3 feet to the floor? Ugh. Coffee.' I'm pretty sure LadyBug rolled her eyes at me and told me not to be so dramatic.
That being said, I'll give a quick round up of this week in an Instagram photo! (These are iPhone pics - excuse the quality!)
1:: New Perfume from Anthropologie! I love me a new scent!
2:: Hubby found this beauty in my tire this weekend...awesome! I'm glad he fixed it for me...one of a zillion reasons I'm glad he's so handy.
3:: LB was ready for the Texans game...too bad we got smoked! (But since it was by Tom Brady, that eases the blow. Hehe.) Maybe this weekend, boys!
4:: Our TV was freaking out every time we turned it on. Hubby is amazing and fixed it, thouroughly impressing me along the way. Way to go, hubs!
5:: An ornament on our tree that Hubby's aunt and cousin sent us last year...scary crazy resemblance to our little LB! She loves to lick it...is that weird??
What's on tap for this weekend for y'all? Hubby and I are going to our church's Christmas Show...if you are in Houston, you should come, too! That's about all we have planned. I for sure need to clean our apt and do lots of laundry...and perhaps fit some shopping in sometime ;)
xoxo

I so appreciate that I have a husband who can fix my car, too! It makes the guys really handy to have around!
ReplyDelete