Right now I dig / love / need / enjoy...
... the sunshine - it comes directly through my window at work in the afternoon for about 2 hours, and that makes me happy.
... sweet tea - I am southern, so this comes as naturally as saying "y'all" and "fixin' to". I had some Chik-Fil-A tea for lunch today, a welcome treat!
... lighter traffic - a lot of people are taking off this week because of the holidays, and that is making my commute better! Thank you, peeps, for being off the road, you are greatly helping my road rage.
... Christmas lights - don't they just make you smile!? LOVE them! we only have them on our (teeny tiny) tree, but I still love them! (iPhone pic, sorry!)
... house-hunting - well, sort of. I love looking on HAR.com and Zillow.com dreaming of having a house of our very own! (soon!)
... morning walks with LB - normally, I hate these because they ruin my hair (such a girl, right?), but now that the weather is cooler and less sticky, I can enjoy the walk with my cute pooch!
Enjoy your week before Christmas!
xoxo!
... the sunshine - it comes directly through my window at work in the afternoon for about 2 hours, and that makes me happy.
... sweet tea - I am southern, so this comes as naturally as saying "y'all" and "fixin' to". I had some Chik-Fil-A tea for lunch today, a welcome treat!
... lighter traffic - a lot of people are taking off this week because of the holidays, and that is making my commute better! Thank you, peeps, for being off the road, you are greatly helping my road rage.
... Christmas lights - don't they just make you smile!? LOVE them! we only have them on our (teeny tiny) tree, but I still love them! (iPhone pic, sorry!)
... house-hunting - well, sort of. I love looking on HAR.com and Zillow.com dreaming of having a house of our very own! (soon!)
... morning walks with LB - normally, I hate these because they ruin my hair (such a girl, right?), but now that the weather is cooler and less sticky, I can enjoy the walk with my cute pooch!
Enjoy your week before Christmas!
xoxo!
Comments
Post a Comment