Skip to main content

Friday's Letters

So, I have started following Ashely over at Adventures of Newlyweds.  She is a believer, hilarious, and talented!  No, I'm not creepy.  I just read her blog faithfully and therefore know a lot about her.  Ok, maybe I am creepy? 

She does a segment called 'Friday's Letters', and I'm going to (try to remember to) join in on the fun!  And since I can't figure that whole button thing out, a link to her blog will have to do!

*Me and Hubby on my 27th Birthday.  Isn't he handsome?*

Dear November:  What the heck?  Where did you go?  And why were you so busy?  It's now 18 days until Christmas and I'm still trying to use the excuse "But it's my birthday month!"  *Sigh* Until next year. 
Dear Texas:  It is December 7th, Christmas season is in full swing, and you are 80 degrees outside today?  Let's get it together, I want to wear my boots and I want my hair to cooperate!  kthanks. 
Dear Pandora:  Thank you for making my holidays so holiday-ee.  Your continued mix of fabulous Christmas hits, from N*SYNC to Elvis, keeps me singing all day long.  I don't even care about how bad I sound! 
Dear Blog:  I really am trying to figure you out.  Hey, I added a signature all by myself.  Does that count for something?  I'm sorry you are so sad.
Dear Hubby:  We have been married 3.5 years now and this is our 4th Christmas together!  Wowza.  Even though we agreed we weren't getting each other Christmas presents this year, thank you for getting me one.  Right?  Right?  RIGHT?  Thanks! ;)

Have a great weekend, everyone!  A regular blog post and more pics to come this weekend!
TGIF!
xoxo

Comments

  1. Over from Friday's Letters! So jealous of your 0 degree weather! It's about 30 here in Wisco today! Brr! And I LOVE your dress in the photo above!

    http://lifesadanceyoulearnasyougos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for coming over! 30 degrees is a bit too chilly for this Texas gal - I would freeze! Love your blog design :)

      Delete
  2. Love your new blog! So cute and fun-just like you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment