Hi All!
I can't believe my due date is just 11 days away! We are so ready to meet this little fellow (and I'm so ready to feel 'normal' again, though that may take a while). For now, I am keeping myself busy by what I think is what they call nesting. For all I know W may just have been praying extra hard that I would clean the house and keep up with the laundry before baby. ;)
OK, on to the reason you clicked over...to see the nursery! It has been a labor of love and has pushed my creativity (see previous post), but we are so happy with the way it has turned out! As of now, it is about 90% complete (I still need to paint the double doors [they are an ugly yellow] and install blinds and we still need to install the closet doors). BUT -- all of that can be done later. I finished the most important parts (to me), and we have all of the necessities to begin life as a family of 3.
So, here is a tour of our nursery! (Side Note: I am not a good photographer, but I tried the best I could to capture our favorite new space!)
Aaaannnnddd, that's it! Hope you enjoyed it. :)
We are also re-doing our hall bath at the moment. Call us crazy (because we are). So we are staying busy until the minute little man comes!
I can't believe my due date is just 11 days away! We are so ready to meet this little fellow (and I'm so ready to feel 'normal' again, though that may take a while). For now, I am keeping myself busy by what I think is what they call nesting. For all I know W may just have been praying extra hard that I would clean the house and keep up with the laundry before baby. ;)
OK, on to the reason you clicked over...to see the nursery! It has been a labor of love and has pushed my creativity (see previous post), but we are so happy with the way it has turned out! As of now, it is about 90% complete (I still need to paint the double doors [they are an ugly yellow] and install blinds and we still need to install the closet doors). BUT -- all of that can be done later. I finished the most important parts (to me), and we have all of the necessities to begin life as a family of 3.
So, here is a tour of our nursery! (Side Note: I am not a good photographer, but I tried the best I could to capture our favorite new space!)
| view into the room from the hallway (Animal prints found here) |
| dresser/changing area and rocker/recliner/swivel chair |
| cute little table with the very first thing I bought for the space - the golden giraffe! and a DIY spray painted mason jar (also made one to hold pacifiers) |
| stuffed myself into the closet to get this one... |
| zzzzzzzz's will happen here (hopefully!) bedding is Pottery Barn Kids |
| front view of the crib. how beautiful is that furniture?? the color is a gray/blue in person and is gorg! |
| artwork that I designed and had printed based on a song that I have been singing to my belly for 9 months I also made these wooden arrows - total DIY for above the crib! |
| 3 cuties in the crib waiting for their human :) (hello, mini LadyBug!) |
| cute basket found at HomeGoods filled with blankets and lovies |
| some goodies/wire storage in the corner |
| throw pillows for lounging |
| changing station with DIY mason jar pacifier holder |
| lots of rocking to be done here :) and how cute are those antlers/shoes?! |
| the DIY growth chart that I made and YES, it is made to scale and installed correctly :) |
Aaaannnnddd, that's it! Hope you enjoyed it. :)
We are also re-doing our hall bath at the moment. Call us crazy (because we are). So we are staying busy until the minute little man comes!
Ridiculous.........ly awesome. Wow.
ReplyDelete