Skip to main content

Easter 2014 - Five Oaks Ranch

I hope everyone had a great day celebrating Easter and the resurrection of our Lord!  We usually would all go to my mom and dad's house and have a nice lunch, but this year after church, we did something a little different and went to our family ranch - Five Oaks Ranch.  We had a nice pot-luck picnic.  The weather was great - mid 70's and slightly windy - so it wasn't too hot!

After our lunch, the grands had a little easter egg hunt (of which I have no pics, oops!) and then we  went by the oak tree that we named the place after, our Five Oaks tree, and took some family pictures.  See below!  

W and I headed to Easter service.

The whole gang in front of our Five Oaks tree! (L-R)
Janel, Joanna, Jason, Jonah; Curt and Laura; Me and W; Lana, Libby, Justin

As my mom would say #grandsaregrand (yes, she know how to hashtag...)

The original 5 Kates (L-R): Me, Mom, Dad, Jason, Justin

our beautiful oak tree

Five Oaks Ranch
I'm no photographer, but I think these turned out well!  Now, back to the grind at work...
Happy Spring!
xoxo

Comments