Skip to main content

Friday's Letters

Hubby, Me, SIL Janel, Brother Jason holding Joanna, Dad (sweet mustache!) holding Jonah, Mom (do I look like her?) holding Libby, SIL Lana and Brother Justin...(thanks for the pic Lana - I stole it from you!)
 
FFFRRRIIIIIDDAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, so I'm a little bit more excited about this Friday than normal.  Why?  Hubby and I are going to a NEEDTOBREATHE concert tonight!!!!  (They are SO SO SO good live!)  and then we are headed to the beach (Seacrest Beach, FL to be exact) for 7 days starting tomorrow!  Can I get an AMEN?!  (AMEN!)  So, naturally I am pretty stoked for today.  Ok, now on to today's letters, cuz that's what we're here for, right?

Dear Hubby:  Thank you for arranging our trip to the beach!  It worked out just perfectly this year, and God knows we need a good vacation.  I am glad you work so hard - but I am also glad we get some time off together!
Dear Ever Expanding Family:  From a brand new niece on Warren's side, Eva, to our latest addition Joanna...you sure are getting large!  I have always been good with birthdays...but I am going to start needing some help.  Between our 7 nieces and nephews, I need a place to remind me what the heck is going on!  I love you, family!
Dear New Job:  Let's be honest, I am right back at "home" doing what I love - helping people and being around/learning about the body.  But can I level with you for a minute - your computer system is cray cray and it seems like a whole lot of double work is going on.  I just know I can figure a way to make you more efficient and organized...right??
Dear Pearland:  Okey Dokey.  We have lived here for about a month, and I gotta say - NOT IMPRESSING ME.  If you want another permanent resident, you'll need to get with it.
Dear Face:  Enough already with the dry skin and zits.  I'm closer to 30 that I care to admit...you should not be blowing up all.the.time. anymore.  I even take good care of you!  Are you mad at me?  Let's work this out...

Ok, folks, that's all I have today!  Be blessed as you go about your weekend!
xoxo

Comments