Who am I kidding, of course you do!
I got LadyBug this year's howl-o-ween costume at Target in the clearance section. I put it on her...and she mainly just tried to eat it. I'll have to put it on her everyday until the 31st (when she will wear it ALL day) to make sure she gets used it! (She hates me.) See if you can guess what it is from this video. She was rather uncooperative during filming...
I got LadyBug this year's howl-o-ween costume at Target in the clearance section. I put it on her...and she mainly just tried to eat it. I'll have to put it on her everyday until the 31st (when she will wear it ALL day) to make sure she gets used it! (She hates me.) See if you can guess what it is from this video. She was rather uncooperative during filming...
Isn't she the funniest horse you've ever seen? Of course, I probably wouldn't be happy if I had a strange person on my back...
(just so you know, yes, I am losing it...that should be obvious by this video!)
xoxo
This is genius! Jordan, you are awesome :)
ReplyDelete