Skip to main content

Cuteness Overload

If I may, let me brag about my adorable nephew for a second.  (Yes, I am partial, but hey, he's totes adorbs!) 

Yesterday, we were at my parents house swimming/grilling burgers for Memorial Day.  We came in from the pool to eat lunch, and of course, all attention was on Jonah-man!  He was getting ready to eat, and I slapped a mustache sticker on his face (ok, no, I didn't literally slap it on him, I placed it lovingly...).  Anywho, he kept pointing from his mustache to Papa Kates' mustache.  Eventually he pointed at my camera and then to his face, as if to say - "Take my picture, Aunt Jo!"  So I did just that.  Here are 2 of the pics....

Jonah-man and Papa Kates showing off their mustaches.

WHAT A CUTIE.  omg.  

Anywho, that you for letting me have my brag moment!  He is the best.  And I get to have a niece in July!  I wonder how she will look in a mustache...??

peace, love, and funny mustaches!
xoxo
aunt jo

Comments