I recently began listening to a band called NEEDTOBREATHE. They have some great Christian songs/lyrics. I can't stop listening to one of their songs called "Garden". Read the words below...this is a great reminder and a great prayer: Father, let me heart be after YOU.
Father let my heart be after you."
peace, love and great music!
xoxo
Jo
Garden, by NEEDTOBREATHE:
"Won’t you take this cup from me,
‘Cause fear has stolen all my sleep.
If tomorrow means my death,
I pray you’ll save their souls with it.
Let the songs I sing
Bring joy to you.
Let the words I say profess my love.
Let the notes I choose
Be your favorite tune.
Father let my heart be after you.
In this hour of doubt I see,
But who I am is not just me.
So give me strength to die myself,
So love can live to tell the tale.
Let the songs I sing
Bring joy to you.
Let the words I say profess my love.
Let the notes I choose
Be your favorite tune.
Father let my heart be after you.
Father let my heart be...
For you.
Let the songs I sing
Bring joy to you.
Let the words I say profess my love.
Let the notes I choose
Be your favorite tune.
peace, love and great music!
xoxo
Jo
Comments
Post a Comment