The sun is coming out (and trying to stay out), everything is looking greener, and I am wearing white pants and digging my wedges out of the back of the closet- that can only mean one thing...it's finally SPRING!! YAHOO!
With spring comes little league and t-ball. My oh-so-adorable nephew, Jonah, played his first t-ball game yesterday, and naturally I took
waaayyy too many pictures. Since these tadpoles are still young (about 4 years old), it was generally just chaos with the kiddos running around with no idea what is going on, but boy was it cute.
As previously mentioned, I took what might seem like an inappropriate amount of pictures (He better get used to his Aunt Jo and her camera...and I better enjoy it while he lets me take his picture - I know he will be too cool one day!). Here are a few of my favorites...
 |
| fielding grounders with great form! |
 |
| Papa and Joanna! |
 |
| Listening during a team huddle |
 |
| *melt* giving Aunt Jo a grin! |
 |
| very concentrated! |
 |
| running from 3rd base home! |
 |
| like father, like son |
Hope you all are enjoying the first few gorgeous days of spring! I hope to post a few of my favorite picks for spring outfits soon - stay tuned!
Have a happy, happy day!
xoxo
Comments
Post a Comment