Skip to main content

Christmas 2013

Hello all!

I know.  2 posts in 2 weeks after a dry spell.  I'm gearing up to get back into the blogging in the new year, and it's always great to share holiday photos. 

I hope everyone had a great Christmas!  We had 2 Christmas celebrations this year because of traveling family.  Enjoy some pics of my adorable nieces and nephew - we had fun showering them with gifts and watching them play. 


green bean casserole is the best!  get in my belly!
Hubby and me after Christmas Eve service at church

 
We gave Jonah a scooter - here he is trying it out!

 
Joanna girl got a monogrammed chair, among other things, and was happy to sit right in it.

 
Our only photo on Christmas Day, and it was a selfie.

 
Jonah is proud of his tent!

 
Libby girl with her chair and her Lady Bug girl doll.

 
Our 2 sickies :(

 
Let the pickle hunt begin!

 
I WON!!!  I was only slightly excited...

 
...and therefore had to rub it in all night ;)

 
Anna and Libby sitting pretty.

 
Mom and Dad with Uncle Dave, Aunt Kelly, Ella, and Anna.  They were in from Colorado!

All in all, a good time was had by all.  And, of course, Mama Kates kept us well fed.  But it looks like tomorrow we head back to the grind at work.  It's going to be a busy one at my office - get yourself some coffee, I know I will need it!

xoxo

Comments