Skip to main content

Summer Television...are you in?

OK, so admittedly we probably watch too much TV.  (Please don't judge!)  But Summer TV?  The best, in my opinion.  I have to go ahead and say, the USA channel has some of the best original series' ever!  I've listed below the shows that we love watching together, and this day-in-age if we both like a show it's rare.

Covert Affairs - From the creator of the Bourne movies (which we have seen a zillion and a half times), this show is great!  It's an action packed hour about a female spy (go girl!) who is strong-willed and knows how to get things done.  But it's not just for the girls!  Hubby like it, too.

Graceland - This is a new series this year.  It stars one of the guys from Les Miserables, Aaron Tveit, so naturally, I'm in.  Though he's not singing in this show, it is a fun new show about several different government agencies (FBI, CIA, DEA...) that have undercover agents living under one roof in California...definitely an interesting concept.

Necessary Roughness - I have watched this show since it started, and I'm going to say, it's getting better and better in my opinion.  Dr. Santino is a sports therapist who sees high-profile athletes (in the show) and helps them see the root of their performance issues.  Interesting, far-fetched (maybe) and indulgent.  But fun!

Suits - Our absolute favorite!  Have you guys seen Suits?  Start with Season 1 and catch up.  You have about a week until the new season!  It's a great show about high-powered lawyers in NYC and boy do they have some secrets, and boy are they good at causing trouble.  Can't wait until the new season!!

....and (my guilty pleasure)...

Dateline - You guys, give me a break here.  I can't stop watching Dateline!  The narrator's voice draws me in every time.  The stories they tell (or dramatize?  We will never know...) are so bazaar.  I have learned one thing from the show, though.  It's always the spouse.

What are some of your favorite shows?  Let me know!  Thanks for indulging me :)
Happy watching!!

Comments