Skip to main content

A Very Happy 3rd Birthday! - Toy Story Style :)

I'm back!  Ok, it was an unintentional break, but who blogs on vacation? (Ok, I might have, but my computer stinks so I couldn't take it with me...).  But let's get a few new posts out there, shall we?

In case you didn't know, I absolutely adore my nieces and nephew!  They are amazing, and I cannot believe I get to be their aunt - so fun.  Jonah, my lone nephew, turned 3 on April 16th, and I got to help decorate for his party!  He loves Toy Story, so we went with that theme, and here are some pics (iPhone pics - sorry!) of the decor and fun!

some cute pop-up characters my mom got.

"happy birthday" banner...and look to the left - repelling army men! (from the dollar store, no less!)

I found the exact artwork (hanging on the door far left) that Andy
had in his room in Toy Story.  I also printed some Toy Story characters
for a coloring table (though I don't think any of the kids colored!).

Jonah got some large army men too, and he loved lining them up!
Such a cute little OCD like his aunt. ;)

getting me some niece time!

awesome Toy Story pinata!!

busted open to find army men and candy!

my mom made this awesome (and delish) cake with a Buzz candle!

EEK!  so cute!!

boys enjoying the sand box!
All in all it was a great day!  And Jonah had a good time (at least we think he did!), so I'm feeling pretty good about that!  I can't wait to plan parties for my little ones someday - but for now, I'll just keep on spoiling those nieces and nephew :)

xoxo!

Comments