Wow, I didn't realize it had been so long since I last posted! In between packing up the apartment for our move later this month and work and birthdays, I have been really busy and super tired. And I really don't have an organized thought for this post...so roll with me. I'm just going to ramble...
1) I just think my nieces and nephews are the cutest things alive. They can throw a huge fit, drool all over me, or coo and smile at me - just about anything - and I eat it up! Love it.
2) I had my feelings really hurt this weekend. I won't go into much detail, but I just want to say - it really sucks to be left out and feel all alone in a group you have been in a part of for a while. It might seem silly to some, but we all have things that make us feel insufficient, right? This was mine.
3) I am getting slightly anxoius about our impending move. T-Minus 15 days! I see the boxes piling up in our current apt...but I still can't help but think I won't be ready when the time comes. But, lezbehonest here for a minute, as OCD as I am, I will have everything packed in advanced, color coded, and ready to go - I think the anxiousness is just part of my game.
(Weird, right? I know.)
(Weird, right? I know.)
4) I am loving that Facebook is now a place I can shop! How convenient, right? Check up on my pals, stalk complete strangers post cute pics of my dog...and buy cute accessories and sometimes clothes! One of my favorite stores on FB is Accessory Auctions. (They have no idea I am plugging them!) I have gotten some pretty cute earrings and neckalces from them, and also have already purchased mother's day gifts and birthday gifts - score!
5) I wish I could bring my dog with me to work. She is just so cute. 'Nuff said.
I hope everyone has a great week this week...I'm planning on trying a few new recipes this week, so stay tuned for those -- if they turn out well! :) xoxo
Comments
Post a Comment