Summer Reading...
2. The Circle Maker – (which I have already started).
Hi friends! Nothing too exciting is going on these days,
so that is why I am posting about summer reading – LOL. (Just go with it...)
I am a terrible
reader. And I mean terrible in like a
zillion different ways. I get distracted
½ way through the book and might never finish, I read about a chapter a month
(s…l…o…w…), I read several pages/chapters and then realize I have no idea what
is going on and I have to go back and re-read them….I could go on. Reading never was my strong suit. That being said, this summer, and this year
in general, I want to read more. I have
2 books that I am reading for my “summer reading”:

What are you reading
this summer? Any good suggestions for
me?
jkb
jkb

Comments
Post a Comment