Skip to main content

New York Puppy Love

Hello :)

Well, a few weeks ago we went to NYC!  I was in Princeton, NJ for a day while Warren finished his training, then we went to NYC! It was, as expected, AMAZING!  I just love the rush of the town, the energy, and the public transportation (not).  We had a great time being tourists and seeing all of the sights.  Here are some pics from our adventures...

Above: Princeton, NJ - the cutest little town you ever did see!  So quaint.  Lots of lovely shops.
Below: Grand Central Station at night - gorgeous!




Above: Stopping to take a pic of us, wandering around Manhattan!
Below: Warren in Times Square at night!



Above: Warren on the Brooklyn Bridge.  We hiked it.  It was HOT.
Below: Me with Shepard Smith @ FOX News.  Thumbs up.



Above: Where we started our adventure into the city every morning: Newark International Airport Train Station.


We had a great time.  There was lots of walking, lots of sitting, and it was HOT, so there was lots of sweating.  It is very different than Texas, and for that matter, Louisiana, but fun.  And we are so glad we went.  A great quote I found online about New York that I find both funny and true: (I have changed a few words to fit the quote to us, they are in all caps)

"It wasn't until I got to New York that I became TEXAN!  Everyone there kept reminding me they were Jewish or Irish, or whatever, so I kept reminding them that I was SOUTHERN. Before I knew it, I actually began to brag about being from TEXAS!..."
~William Inge

Come to think of it, though, when do I not claim that I am Texan? Haha.
******
In other news, we have decided to get a puppy for our apartment!  Since I am only working part time right now, I get rather lonely the other days of the week.  So after weeks of research and discussion, we have decided to get a Boston Terrier!  Here is a cute pic from online that I found of a puppy: (this is not our future puppy, but she sure is cute!)


Well, I will keep you posted.  The woman we are attempting to get a puppy from has yet to confirm that we can get one of her litter.  Fingers crossed!  Little puppy would be a great addition to our house :)

peace, love, and Jesus
xoxo
jo




Comments