Skip to main content

I hate moving!

I hate moving!! Don't get me wrong, I love that we have moved to Houston-but I hate the actual process of moving. I had been packing our old apartment for ~2 months, and we were still packing down to the wire. It's amazing how much stuff you can accumulate in a years time.

Anyhow, we are all moved in to our new apartment. I want to post some "before" photos. Once we get all settled, and things are up on the wall, I will post some "after" photos.


OH - we also had our 2 year anniversary!  It was on Memorial Day, so we celebrated with Jason, Janel, Jonah, and Mom & Dad at the pool for a few hours, then we went to dinner at Houston's - one of my all-time favorite places to eat!


As for real life, it starts Monday. Warren begins his job at Rhodia, and I start mine then too. I will be working 3 days a week for a dental company (kinda hard for me to explain...I'll have to get to know the job myself before I can explain it!). We shall see what comes next! Until then...

peace, love, and Jesus
jkb

Comments